ServiceMaster Restore of Barrie & Collingwood utilizes the most advanced technologies to continually improve our service and our communication with our customers.
Cutting-edge technology means superior service. When home and business owners experience disaster, anxiety naturally runs high and the safety and restoration of their personal items take on extreme importance. We want customers to feel confident about the safety and security of their personal items. That is why we have raised the bar by providing proprietary technology to automate data collection and communications in the field. These standards are unsurpassed in the industry and include training, service protocols, system integration and claim documentation.
RESTORE 365 – OUR LATEST TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
Restore 365, developed with Next Gear Solutions, provides a streamlined system to monitor all jobs real-time, allowing us to focus on what matters most – restoring homes and lives back to normal.
Restore 365 allows ServiceMaster Restore of Barrie & Collingwood to:
- Accept and manage claims in real-time, in a fully mobile environment.
- Integrate with estimating and accounting software.
- Access data anywhere, anytime in a cloud-based environment, providing greater transparency to insurance partners.
- Provide better information to policyholders as a claim proceeds.
- Manage capacity and improve response times in major weather and catastrophic events.
- With ServiceMaster Restore of Barrie & Collingwood, you'll enjoy a smoother and swifter restoration process reducing cycle time and claim costs. When it's time for Restoration services, Water Mitigation, Content Inventory & Packout, and more...
TELLSERVICEMASTER (CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY SYSTEM)
At ServiceMaster Restore of Barrie & Collingwood, we are committed to being our very best, so we ask you, our customer, to tell us regularly how we are doing. Our TellServiceMaster system, powered by Listen 360, uses the latest technology to get your feedback on our performance. The system is designed so that we can review individual customer feedback as well as our overall performance.
ServiceLink is a janitorial service inspection, communication and tracking system that ServiceMaster Clean provides to our customers. ServiceLink uses the latest technology to provide effective quality control. The ServiceLink system allows you to track services performed, simplify communication between our team and yours through email and text messaging and enhance the overall cleanliness of your building.